The entire IBC Library can be found online, so wherever you have internet access, you can access our collection by mobile device or computer!! Many items include descriptions and or photos. Additionally, most more recent items include an “ISBN”- an assigned number which is searchable for more information- including reviews, other media on the same topic, and even where it is available for purchase.
HOW DO I USE IT?
It’s all online!! Here’s how!
- Create an account: https://librarika.com/users/register
View Library & Select Items:
1. Visit library site online by scanning QRCODE or typing in website: (https://ibcwlibrary.librarika.com/)
2. Type in a keyword in the “Search Catalog” box & click search. You can also narrow your search by selecting media type from the dropdown menu.
Checking out items:
- Select item(s)
- Submit a request(s) online
- Check outs are automatically for 2 weeks.
- 1 renewal by request online (4 weeks total) is standard. Additional check out time may be granted.
- Your item(s) will be waiting for you at church. (For now, please see Kelly Foreman to retrieve.)
- When completed, simply bring your book to the Deacons’ Office, where you will find a return box or bag. Leave your item in the box / bag and it will be checked in for you!
- That’s it! You’re ready to check out your next book.
Please note: Please don’t try to return your book to the shelves. We want to make sure it is correctly checked back in and filed. Just return it to the box / bag and we will take care of the rest!