To enable, encourage, and equip young adults with the tools necessary to have a Biblical world view as they share the gospel, and disciple and serve others for Jesus.
Who we are:
We are an International community of single young adults growing in relationship with God & one another.
What we do:
We meet to support & encourage one another, study and discuss the Bible, pray, eat, and engage in open discussion about our lives & serving God with one another just like the Early Church did in Acts 2:42-47.
The Fellowship of the Believers
42 And they devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers. 43 And awe came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were being done through the apostles. 44 And all who believed were together and had all things in common. 45 And they were selling their possessions and belongings and distributing the proceeds to all, as any had need. 46 And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts, 47 praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to their number day by day those who were being saved.
Do you want to
- Grow in your relationship, knowledge & understanding of Christ?
- Learn more about Christian community- how we are called to live in support of one another & actually become a part of it?
- Be a part of something bigger than yourself?
- Do you want to be more than a “check the box” Christian?
- Be empowered, encouraged, given the resources, partnership & opportunities to stop just talking & actually DO SOMETHING to make a difference in other people’s lives?
Come join us & check us out!
Sunday School: 11:15 (we have coffee, tea, and treats!!)
Worship Service: 12:30
Join us after worship service as we go out to eat and fellowship as a group
Please contact Andy or Kelly at email@example.com