We are open to all Single Adults (not married) from age 18-45 regardless if you a lifelong follower of Jesus or just want to explore and understand Christianity. All are welcome.
To enable, encourage, and equip single adults with the tools necessary to have a Biblical world view as they share the gospel, disciple and serve others for Jesus.
Who we are:
We are an international community of single adults growing in relationship with God & one another.
What we do:
We meet to support & encourage one another, study and discuss the Bible, pray, eat, and engage in open discussion about our lives & serving God with one another just like the Early Church did in Acts 2:42-47.
The Fellowship of the Believers
42 And they devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers. 43 And awe came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were being done through the apostles. 44 And all who believed were together and had all things in common. 45 And they were selling their possessions and belongings and distributing the proceeds to all, as any had need. 46 And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts, 47 praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to their number day by day those who were being saved.
Do you want to
- Grow in your relationship, knowledge & understanding of Christ?
- Learn more about Christian community- how we are called to live in support of one another & actually become a part of it?
- Be a part of something bigger than yourself?
- Do you want to be more than a “check the box” Christian?
- Be empowered, encouraged, given the resources, partnership & opportunities to stop just talking & actually DO SOMETHING to make a difference in other people’s lives?
Singles Groups (Unmarried)
Young Adult Life Group: 18-30 single adults meet weekly on Thursday for fellowship meal and a lesson/discussion. Life Group Discussions lead by Andy and Kelly Foreman.
- Thursday Nights
- Gathering time: 1800
- Fellowship Meal: 1830-1930
- Lesson/Discussion: 1930
Single Professionals Life Group: 31-45 single adults meets weekly on Tuesday for fellowship meal and a lesson/discussion. Life Group Discussions lead by Mark Cooper who can be reach via WhatsApp at +1 256-530-0616
- Thursday Nights
- Fellowship Meal/Lesson/Discussion: 1930-2100
The two groups have regular combined social events.
For more information please contact Singles Ministry Leaders Andy and Kelly Foreman at firstname.lastname@example.org